It poured a dark brown liquid with a big foam that left a nice lacing. It had a sweet and sour smell, with some sour fruits and a hint of wine. It tasted smooth with some sourness and ripe fruit. Allot better then the last beer I tried from this brewery. The sticker says it's a porter but it doesnt really taste like one. Still, I quite enjoyed this beer and will happily try one from this brewery again, despite the bad start.
Total: 3,6/5
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
BFM Cuvée du 11ème
I tried a beer from this brewery a while back and didn't like it at all. During the Blues Festival it was time for a re-match. Per bought this bottle as a gift to my father. As you will soon see I liked this one allot more.
BFM Cuvée du 11ème (Bottle) 5,5%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment