Sunday, May 10, 2009

Enköpings Open Championship part 1

Yesterday me, Per, Nicklas, Åke (my father) and Alfie the pop-up-man went to Enköping to attend the Open Championship. Me, Nicklas and Per took the train from Stockholm and Alfie and Åke took the train from Arboga. During the train ride we tried two different beers which I will grade later on.

Nicklas and Per on the train from Stockholm to Enköping.

Since we arrived about an hour before the festival started we decided to hunt for some beer. I hoped we could visit the Corner Inn but it was closed. So instead we ended up at Masouds and had a Mariestads. To bad we didn't know they have an O'Learys in Enköping now.

Apparently Massouds also lets anybody into their restaurant. Took the old guys some time to find us, but they where rewarded with some beer when they did.


"Stayin' alive, stayin' alive ha ha ha ha stayin' aaaaalaaaaaaive". Yepp, looking good on our way to the festival.

The walk to the festival was a nice one with the sun warming us as we walked in the otherwise windy and cool weather.

I will publish a report on the festival and some more pictures shortly.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see the review of the sandwich!!! I WANT TO SEE THE REVIEW OF THE SANDWICH!!

    FOR FUCK SAKE!!! GIVE ME THE REVIEW OF THE FUCKING SANDWICH!!!

    haha, nah but siriusly.. give me a review of the sandwich! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe calm down, the sandwhich is in the next article ;)

    ReplyDelete