Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday night Bock

I've had a fairly calm weekend, specially compared to last weekend. However I did manage to sort out some stuff at home and finally bought myself a spring/autumn jacket. I guess it's not a big suprise that I also tried a couple of beers.

When I got home from work on friday my throat was as dry as a summer desert. I was greeted with a plate of home made hamburgers. Which jumpstarted my mouth and I thought these burgers deserves to be accompanied by some nice beer.

It poured a clear golden liquid with a medium foam that left no lacing. The brew had a weak smell with hints of bread and malt. It tasted of bread, malt and a hint of caramell. Nice medium bitterness with a sweet and slitghtly burned finish. Easy to drink and quit pleasent, but lacks some taste to get a better score.
2,6/5


I've had this one a couple of times but never rated it before.
It poured a dark reddish liquid with a medium foam that quickly dissapeared. Smelled of bread and raisin. It tasted of ripe fruit, raisin, bread, red berries, yeast and a hint of red wine.
Total 3,3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment