Friday, June 26, 2009

Parental visit

My parents are coming over for a visit this weekend. My dad is already in town on some business meeting and my mother is coming by car tonight. As usual when my dad is involved we plan to try allot of nice beers this weekend.

After work Im gonna meet my brother and father at Akkurat for some food and a couple of beers. We plan to try Westlveteren 12, which is quite expensive, but a beer I've been wanting to try for a long time. Also we can make up the high price with taking advantage of the sale Akkurat has on bottled beer at the moment. They have lowered prices from 110 to 30 sek per bottle. Which sounds fanatstic. They also have a bunch of interesting beers on tap.

Tomorrow we plan to visit the archipelago outside of Stocholm. Which are always nice and then head back to our appartment for some BBQ and beer testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment