Monday, June 1, 2009

New beers at Systembolaget - June 2009

I swung by Systembolaget and picked up this weeks news. I managed to get all I intended to buy except for Hoegaarden - Rossé. You might also notice that Nils Oscar - Saison and Double Dead Guy Ale are missing. That is because my father was faster and managed to buy two bottles. They are waiting for a mutual testing later on.


Here is the full list:
Atlas the cat (not a beer but damn he got some bite)
Eriksberg - Sommarbrygd
Three Towns - Sommarlager
Mikkeller - Simcoe Single Hop IPA
Oppigårds - Summer Ale
Goldings - Summer Hop Ale
Sierra Nevada - ESB
La Meule
Åbro - Sommaröl

5 comments:

  1. haha, couldn't help to notice the cat..

    Beer cat likes Beer
    "I has to ambush this bwieers"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve already tried the Mikkeller, Sierra Nevada and La Meule. Liked the Mikkeller best!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicklas: Hehehehe yeah he was actually sniffing the can. Didn't think of it at first when I took the picture but it looked so good that I couldnt resist keeping him in the picture ;)

    Pappa Åke: Nice! I haven't tried any of them yet, will probably have a couple this weekend. Btw can you put aside the Hoegarden? They where all out at Regeringsgatan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for new beers to sample (I guess, I wouldn't really know :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Oppigårds - Summer Ale

    ReplyDelete