Thursday, July 23, 2009

The delicious cheese

A few weeks ago I visited a flee market (Täby Travbana, backluckeloppis) and just as with other great flee markets I found something unexpected. A guy from Kloten in Bergslagen (not far from where I was born) had a stand where he was selling his handmade cheeses. Now normally this sounds pretty disgusting, some guy selling cheese at a flee market. But I tried it and it tasted great, probably the best goat cheese I have ever tried. I bought a can which I ended up finnishing the same day. So the next weekend I came back and bought two more cans, but with slightly different seasoning.

Today Im starting my vacation and will travel home to Frövi to visit my friends and family. It's a great weekend to come home since it's also the blues festival. I'm actually not a big fan of the music but I'm looking forward to meeting all my friends and also to drink allot of beer. We have allot of interesting beers to try out including out two experimental brews, Busbelgo (with extra vanilla) and Blues Bitter. I also heard that Chrille had some interesting beers and I know we have a couple of bottles we haven't had time to try yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment