Friday, January 22, 2010

Plans for the weekend

I'm gonna spend the weekend at the old birthplace, Frövi. Tonight I got some friends coming over for beer and jacuzzi. I also plan to make some chocolate-honey-truffels. The idea is that it will be a nice combo with our honey-porter (Nalle Puh Porter) that we brewed during Christmas. We will bring both truffels and beer to the Swedish Championship in home made beer this year. But hopefully I can taste it tonight.


Tomorrow me, my father and Chrille are going to brew Death By Hops 3 - Raiders of the Big Hops. As you can see from the title it's the third time we brew it and we are bringing this beer to the SC as well. I'm really starting to look forward to the SC, it's going to be interesting to be on the other side of the counter. Feels like it could be an entirely new experience.

Stay tuned for beer reviews and brewing reports after the weekend. Here is some friday fun for thoose of us that like beavers:

2 comments:

  1. Låter kul! Ser fram emot att få testa! Vi får köra ett byte snart, har en ny vars etikett är klar när som helst och dessutom ska vi snart sätta en imperial pilsner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det måste vi göra! :) Jag har inte fat-tappat något än men tänker göra det snart. Har en honungsporter och en DBH3 på g. Sen kanske jag kan få vantarna på lite annat hembryggt längre fram.

    ReplyDelete