Tuesday, November 24, 2009

List of beer blogs updated

I have now updated my list of beer blogs. I currently have 31 on the list and it feels like the number of blogs has exploded this year. I really like it, more fun stuff to read about.

However I wonder if I'm missing some blogs in my list. I've been trying to find and list them all but there is always a couple that fall through the net. If you know of a blog or have one yourself and it's missing please comment on this post or send me an email and I will update the list.

I'm also curious how you make that list that updates when a blog publish something. Anybody know how to get it?

8 comments:

  1. Hej! Hade glömt att länka till dig, men la till den igår...

    Hursomhelst: gå in under inställningar och layout - lägg till en gadget - skrolla ner popupfönstret till du ser alternativet "Blogglista". Där kan du sedan lägga in bloggarna genom att ange adressen till var och en av dem.

    /David på Ölkultur

    ReplyDelete
  2. David: Ah tack för hjälpen. Jag hittade det direkt. Har suttit och pillat där förrut men måste ha missat det helt. Ska fixa till det dom närmaste dagarna.

    Markus: Tackar den är tillagd nu, jag hade er på min bevakningslista men hade missat att lägga med er på själva bloggen.

    Eirik: Kul med en till blogg, du är också tillagd :D Hittade också ytterligare en blogg när jag klickade in på din länk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.humlefantaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I've added your blogs to the list and will start adding blogs to the new blog list.

    ReplyDelete