Monday, November 23, 2009

ÖBWF 2009, part 1

On friday I went to Frövi with the goal to visit ÖBWF and as usual these days I brought my beer loving sidekick Per with me. He really seems to love Frövi and my parents keep joking about when he will be moving there. Seeing what we where greeted by in the kitchen I think you understand why he keeps coming back:

The big keg has Blues Bitter and the small one is Death By Hops 2. Just look how happy he is:

My father, and Kalle 'the tractor guy' was away on a dinner with work so they didn't show up until 22:30. Me and Per spent that time trying out some of the christmas beer together with mom. I'll post some reviews later on. When my father and Kalle showed up we tried some of the news from this month. Started out with La Trappe Isid'or and then tried the two Bush beers. All three where really nice and specially Bush Prestige which I tried for the second time. I'll put some reviews up later.

After sampling these beers we filled up on some Blues Bitter and DBH2 and jumped in the jacuzzi. Since I had managed to fill my glass up with a mix of the two beers I felt it was time to call it a night fairly soon. I also felt that I needed to be fresh and ready for the festival the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment