Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stockholm Wine and Spirits Historical Museum

Last sunday we made a visit to the Stockholm Wine and Spirits Historical Museum. I've been wanting to go there for a long time but haven't gotten around to until now. It was actually better then I first thought. It only costs 50 SEK and an audio guide is included in the price. It's a headset connected to a small cylindric device. At one end of the devide there is a laser pointer which you use to shoot at small circular targets close to exhibitons. You then hear a recording regarding the object in question. A smooth system I've encountered in some other museums.

The different exhibitions where also well presented and it was allot of un to walk around and look at everything. It's definitely worth a visit if you haven't been there. However a warning is in order, there is nothing about beer. ;)

Here are some pictures from the museum:




2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a nice museum. Now it's long since my last visit. I was there with my class in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then its definitely time to go back for a re-visit. Not sure what has changed though.

    ReplyDelete