Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I wanna wish you all a happy Easter. I'm going "home" to Frövi in a few hours and got allot of fun things planned. First of all we are gonna brew our first beer today. We also plan to test allot of beer and I got a feeling we will end up in the out door jacuzzi tonight. Tomorrow we are gonna celebrate my birthday ahead of time and then have Easter dinner. What happens beyond that is up to the beer Gods to decide ;)

The weather is also really nice in Sweden so I hope I can take a picture of me sitting in the sun drinking a beer soon. The only downside at the moment is that I got a soar throat and I really hope it won't affect my sense of smell and taste.


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the holiday, mate!

    Hope your throat clears up quickly and that the jacuzzi treats you well with it's warm, bubbly goodness ^^

    ReplyDelete