Thursday, April 2, 2009

New beers at Systembolaget - April 2009

I went so Systembolaget to pick up some of the new beers that arrived yesterday. They where out of both Saint Landelin Mythique and Wells Banana Bread Beer. But I know that my dad bought some and he better save them until I come over for a visit ;)

Saku Kuld, Estonia, 500 ml, 14.90

Zlatý Bazant, Slovakia, 500 ml, 14.90

Grebbestad Lager, Sweden, 330 ml,14.90
Haystack Weat, USA, 355 ml, 19.90
Franziskaner Hefe Dunkel, Germany, 500 ml, 18.90

(hidden slightly behind it is a normal Franzizker which I will use to compare)

Oppigårds Single Hop Ale, Sweden, 330 ml, 16.70
Ekholmen Ekologisk Ale, Sweden, 500 ml, 28.90
Fuller's India Pale Ale, GB, 500 ml, 23.80
Fuller's Golden Pride, GB 330 ml, 17.90
St Peter's G-Free Ale, GB, 500 ml, 34.50

4 comments:

  1. Hm, so you can't wait till you're home for Easter before you try them?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yepp, along with the rest of the 70+ beers we have to try during easter ;) Btw the beers listed here are free for testing. Im gonna start with St Peters and Ekholmen today, as a warmup for the festival tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit jealous. started to think maybe I should move away from Turkey. I don't have any of these options. :(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least you have warm weather and lightly dressed women ;) and I bet if you have any friends that own a store or a pub Im sure you can convince them to bring in some nice beers :)

    Otherwise come join us in the cold north ;)

    ReplyDelete