Tuesday, August 4, 2009

König Ludwig Weissbier

I saw an interesting bottle at Hemköp a few days a go. A wheat beer at 2,9 %, of course I had to have one.
It poured a hazy orange-brown liquid with a huge foam that left allot of lacing. At the bottom of the bottle it had allot of yeast. It looked quite interesting actually.

It had a weak smell of foam banana and a hint of yeast. It was weak but still strong enough to sense without trying to hard.

Once I tasted it the real downside of the beer showed. It had a thin body that made it seem watery and a bit bland. But you could still sense that it was a wheat beer although it also felt like a mix of lager. It had both some foam banana and bread/malt. However it was still quite drinkable and I enjoyed it with the food. Definitely a lighter kind of beer I would try again.
Total: 2,5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment