Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On vacation again

I'm on vacation again this week. Due to bad weather it's been a slow week so far but we got some stuff planned up. We also plan to continue touristing around the local area.

Regarding beer I don't allot of interesting stuff happeing this week. I really hope I get to visit Eskilstuna Ölkultur before the vacation is over. I also intend to try and clean out my beer storage a bit to make room for more exciting beers. I've had some beer lying around for far to long. I also intend to continue rating beer from the standard supply at Systembolaget. I got allot of english ales lined up for rating.

However in the next couple of months I got allot of interesting beer related stuff coming up. First of all we are gonna brew a new version of Death By Hops. Which is partly the reason why I need more space in the beer storage. I also intend to visit Stockholm Beer and Whisky Festival on the 19th of September. Then SMÖF on the 25th of October and in the end of November I hope to visit Örebro Beer and Whisky Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment