Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time for SBWF 2009

It's finally time for me to visit the Stockholm Beer and Whisky festival. Something I look forward to each year. It's like christmas, you have problem sleeping, hang out with your friends and family, eat lots of nice food and drink lots of good beer ;)

The plan is to be at Nacka strand at 11:30-11:40 to get a decent spot in the que. I will most likely be meeting up with Per at Slussen before that and we have set a plan for what we will drink. The focus is on beer we haven't tried before, but we have narrowed it down to hop juice, spicey stouts and heavy belgians. To make sure we get the focused beers first we have printed the beer list and used coloured pens to mark the more interesting beers. I know we won't get to try them all, but if we get a decent amount I will be more then happy.

It looks like we will be a big group this year, my father, Chrille and Erika are driving up from Örebro. My brother has some friends over for a visit this weekend and they are most likely joining up later on. Per also had some friends that will join us later in the evening. I also hope to spot some other beer bloggers at the festival.

Time for some breakfast...

2 comments:

  1. I will be there around 14.00. I have written up 26 beers that I want to try.

    Hope to see you! Do not miss to be at Brills stand at 19 when Nøgne Ø Andhrimnir barley wine is released. I suspect that it can be fun to try.

    ReplyDelete