Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for SMÖF

Saturday the 24th of October it's finally time for Söderbärke Mikroölsfestival. It's one of my favorite festivals and what I like about it is mostly the smaller size and that it doesn't get to crowded. It's easy and fast to order and you don't have to cuddle the guy next to you to get to the bar. Another plus is the great selection of swedish micro brewed beer and at a very nice price.

So far a fairly large chunk of my family and friends are coming. As usual me and my dad are going, but also my grandfather, uncle and I hope to get my mom and brother to go as well. Also Per and Nicklas are coming with me from Stockholm and I heard that Alfie the pop-up-man and Tommy Tommy is coming.

There is a bus leaving Frövi at 10:30 on saturday and it returns from Söderbärke at 22:00. It makes stops along the way and picks people up. The trip + entrance costs 350 sek. If anybody is interested in going on this trip contact me or my father and we'll make sure that you are signed.

Edit: Just saw that Bark from Ofiltrerat posted a beer list for SMÖF. Lots of interesting beer and at excellent prices. 80 SEK for a bottle of Kaggen is an amazing price.

2 comments:

  1. Bara 36 flaskor Kaggen enligt rykten. Ställ dig i kö redan nu.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ja då är dom väll slut på lördag. Men jag hade väll egentligen inte tänkt konsumera en hel flaska, men ett smakprov vore ju skoj. Kanske en Kaggen Stormaktsporter vs Närke Stormaktsporter provning. Vi körde ju en sån förra året :)

    ReplyDelete