Friday, April 16, 2010

BrewDog coming to Bishops Arms

I've been slacking with the blog lately. Well I haven't actually slacked with the blog in general as I have been working on different projects concerning the blog. Also have some other beer related project that is stealing time.

But back to what's important and that is beer. James Watt from BrewDog will visit Bishops Arms at Folkungagatan tomorrow. The visit is connected to the release of Abstrakt -01, a vanilla bean infused quadrupel. Sounds jummy if you ask me. There will be more beers on tap and I wouldn't mind trying their Hardcore IPA on tap. I plan to visit Fräcka Halvpannan tomorrow and I hope I get some time to run over to Bishops and meet James Watt. Also heard Darren from Beer Sweden will be there, would be fun to meet him as well. But we will see what happens tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately i won't make it there as i had planned to. Oh well. Atleast i got a few bottles of Abstrakt in my beerpantry at home. Looking forward to reading reviews about their beers. Esp if they will be serving the new version of Hardcore IPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has happened with your blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baggen: To bad, but nice about the Abstrakt I haven't been able to buy any of them yet. Will run to Systemet today.

    Fajanen: It dissapeared when I switched domain to beerdrivel.se. Feels kinda sucky since I had spent allot of time gathering all of the blogs :( But I will start updating it again when I get time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to say it's not looking good for James making it to the party....

    http://www.beersweden.se/archives/2906

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah damn, that's to bad. How about yourself? I got an sms from the flight board at Arlanda. Can't say it looked good if you are flying.

    ReplyDelete