Friday, April 9, 2010

Im off to Chateu Grand Cru

I plan to visit the Chateu Grand Cru this weekend. It's a wine and cheese festival in Örebro, located inside the castle. I've been there before and it's usually pretty good. Very nice setting inside the castle and the people in the booths are always knowledgable and friendly.

The only thing I can complain about is that it get quite cramped and the ticket system seems a bit overcomplicated. This year you buy tickets that give you right to enter at different times during the day. I personally have the earliest tickets so I won't be affected but it feels like a drop in value for those that show up late, but my beer-loving sidekick Per had some problems getting tickets and will have to show up at a later time. However I guess it will be a fix to the overcrowd problem.

I should have a report up some time after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment