Thursday, April 29, 2010

Results from the SC

I completely forgot to post the results in my previous post. But I just saw this morning that they are updated at www.shbf.se

Judges Competition

Peoples Choice Competition + extra awards

Detailed Peoples Choice Competition

Program sheet from the SC

Nice to see that Gullefjun got a 6th place in Peoples Choice. I honestly didn't expect it to perform that well. Since it was only 3,4% and with a very mild flavour that easily got drowned in all the high flavour beers in that class.

I'm also suprised to see we got 4th place with our Nalle Puh Porter. That means the four of us managed to get 1st, 4th and 6th place which feels like it's way over expectations. How are we going to top that? We better start planning for next years competition right away. At the moment we have two beers in the works, I will write about them later on.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Stefan! I look forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good beer deserves good positions. We're also quite pleasantly surprised by our places, 5th for the APA and 14th for the Blonde. Next year we'll try to get a top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin: Yeah I liked your beers as well. Specially that weird named one that you came over with.

    ReplyDelete