Friday, April 30, 2010

Time for a white weekend

This is the first weekend this year that I won't drink any beer. Feels like it's time to be a bit more healthy. I've had a very hectic 2010 so far and visited several festivals, also tried lots of nice beers of course :) But now I need a short rest.

I got some interesting plans in the near future. First up is the Enköping Homebrew Festival and on the 15th of May it's time to brew some beer again. Will tell you more about it in a later post.

Even though I won't try any beers this weekend I won't sit with my thumbs up my ass. I plan to start on my new blog using wordpress. I've gotten quite tired of blogspot with all it's bugs and issues and I have been recommended to try out wordpress. I'll play around with it when I get time to see what I think of it.

2 comments:

  1. White weekends are for pussies ;) Skål!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe you are damned right. I'll make up for it next weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete