Friday, March 13, 2009

Currently on a trappist testing spree

Some of you might wonder why I'm testing all these seemingly common beers instead of some of the new ones that have been released over the past couple of months. Well first of all those beers are now located in Frövi awaiting test together with my father and brother who also helped pay for it. But also I’ve always wanted to go back and do a more serious tasting of the trappists and also rate them at Ratebeer to get a better grip on them. I also try and read up a bit about each beer and so far I feel I’ve learned lots from it. I’m gonna keep testing from the normal supply at Systembolaget when I get the time to do so.

Ive done two of the seven trappists, Rochefort and Westmalle. But I got most of the others prepared in the magic beer storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment