Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sleepy Bulldog Pale Ale

Me and the missus went to Stockholm to meet up with her mother and some relatives. As usual we made a pitstop at Bishops Arms on Vasagatan. I aimed for the guest taps and there I find Tommy Tommy sitting and drinking a beer. He was on his way to Thailand and had taken an early train to Stockholm to grab a couple of beers while waiting for the plane. The guy was definitely thirsty ;)

After a quick chat I ordered a Sleepy Bulldog Pale Ale from Gotlands Bryggeri (Spendrups). Was an average IPA, had medium bitterness and a pleasent smell, hopy and some citrus. But the taste was a bit to weak to get a high grade.
Bihops had allot of Sierra Nevada on the taps tonight. Only other beer that felt interesting was the Harvest Ale. Unfortunately I didnt have time to test it but at least I have a bottle at home for future testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment