Sunday, March 21, 2010

First beer in the sun!

It has been a very long and cold winter this year but yesterday we finally got a taste of Spring. The weather was fantastic, the sun was shining and it was the warmest day we have had in months. I figured this was a good as time as any to have a sun-beer-premier. I positioned myself in shelter of the wind (which was still fairly cold) and enjoyed the sun. Here is a picture:

However today we are back to Winter again. The snow is pouring down outside and Spring feels far away again.

3 comments:

  1. I miss drinking beer on my balcony! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice weather yesterday. Soon, the real spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yury: Same here. I normally love winter but Im starting to get feed up with it.

    Gyllenbock: Yeah it was and I hope so. Need to try some wheat beer and been saving it for a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete