Monday, March 15, 2010

Comments on Leo Beer


I was at a party last Saturday and figured it was a good time to see what other people thought of Leo Beer. I got two bottles a couple of weeks ago, 33 and 63 cl bottles. I tried and reviewed the 33 cl bottle a while back. Now I shared the big bottle with a couple of friends. Below are some comments:

24 year old male (drank Italian lager at the party):

"Very nice, just the way I like my beer"

25 year old male (loves beer with lots of hops, drank Sierra Nevada Torpedo and various beers):
"I didn't like it. Way to little flavour, I prefer stronger beer."


35 year old male (drinks Norrlands Guld all the time)
"Not for me, it has to little flavour"

28 year old female (drank drinks and wine all evening, normally don't drink beer)

"Tasted like any other beer"

The first person really enjoyed the beer and asked for a refill twice. The other three seemed less interested and went back to drinking what they drank before.

No comments:

Post a Comment